I want to share with you the promises Our Lord made to St. Margaret Mary for those devoted to His Sacred Heart.
I learn something new every time I read the list:
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state in life.
2. I will establish peace in their families.
3. I will comfort them in their trials.
4. I will be their secure refuge during life, and, above all, in death.
5. I will shed abundant blessings on all their undertakings
6. Sinners will find in My Heart an infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Lukewarm souls will become fervent.
8. Fervent souls will rapidly grow in holiness and perfection.
9. I will bless every place where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
10. I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. The names of those who promote this devotion will be written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
12. I promise thee, in the excessive mercy of My Heart, that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their Sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
I hope you find this useful, whether it is comfort or education or inspiration.
Love to all,
$102.99. Family heirloom quality Twin Hearts Diptych. Free shipping in the USA: 6.5″ high and 9.5″ tall, this classic diptych was crafted in Italy.
$0.79 – Available in Bulk. Laminated Prayer Card
$4.79 – A perennial favorite around here for many reasons: Made in the USA by nuns. Bulk orders available. Sturdy, broad ribbon. Genuine Wool construction.